Original artwork can be ordered on this site or by an email request. Pieces that are sold or unavailable are listed in the portfolio sections. Payments can be made by installment or layaway with a downpayment (over $500.00 retail price). All artwork is professionally packed and shipped to insure it arrives to you in perfect condition.
Unlisted pieces and other artwork are also available on my Etsy Site. Click on the link below to view my entire selection of paintings, drawings, illustration work and sketches.
If you wish to view my work in person please contact me to set up a viewing date and time. Original artwork can also be delivered for viewing if the travel expense/time is reasonable. For all other questions or inquiries I can be reached at the following; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a variety of items featuring my artwork including clothing, greeting cards, hardcover journals and notebooks also available. Click on the link below to view my entire selection of merchandise. I will be adding to it continually and if there is a speciality item you would be interested in please contact me directly. For all other questions or inquiries I can be reached at the following;
If you are interested in commissioning a portrait, painting or drawing please feel free to contact me. I specialize in figures and portraits in oils, acrylics, charcoal or graphite. Here is the process.
• We collaborate on your ideas.
• We schedule a photo shoot or you supply suitable images.
• I will require 50% deposit to begin.
• I then design the painting or drawing and present you with sketches.
• Once the final design is approved I start the final piece.
• Once the painting is finished, delivered and to your satisfaction the final 50% payment is made.
• I can travel to you, or you to me but I prefer photo sessions to be in my studio whenever possible.
• Traveling and shipping are not included in the price. Timelines are dependant on each piece.
My prices depend on complexity, design, size and medium.
Co-owned by Al & Karen Stewart, Westland Gallery supports a range of cultural activities in Wortley Village in London ON. They showcase emerging and established Southern Ontario artists with a rigorous group and solo exhibition schedule, which changes every three weeks. Westland Gallery offers art consultation and installation services as well as custom picture framing. I have been in partnership with Westland since 2018.
156 Wortley Road, London, ON, Canada, N6C 3P5